Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Playing

One of my first fabric purchases when I started this quilting adventure last year was this layer cake of Aneela Hoey's Little Apple collection:
I have been waiting for just the right project to play with this fabric...and I think I have found it!  More to follow on this!

And an amazing thing happened to me last week.  I purchased my first Tula Pink fabric.
I can't even begin to describe how much I love those squirrels.  Amazing.

Even with these beautiful fabrics around me, it is still hard to sit in the sewing room when it looks like this outside:
Deciding whether to play with fabric versus play outside....a high class problem for certain!

Linking up with:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Play outside sounds quite enticing!! ha!

    I bought some Tula yesterday too!!! Why oh why didn't I grab the seahorses. Saw them at two quilt shops too and didn't grab them. Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable fabrics! Our lake temperature is only 60 (unreal!) so my choice continues to be made for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even stand how cute those squirrels are! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful feeling when you find a pattern you are pleased with to match a favourite fabric. Hope it is every bit as good as you have hoped.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to take the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...